Take a Closer Look
Flagship Optimus Prime (Limited Edition)
The Ultimate Autobot Hero
Authentic G1 design, Licensed by Hasbro
Robosen’s Hasbro-licensed Optimus Prime comes to life in robot form as the world’s first auto-converting Transformer
Auto Converting Transformer
From vehicle to robot and back, Optimus Prime can walk in human form and can be driven in vehicle form
4 Programming Modes, Unlock Infinite Gameplay
Four programming modes are voice, manual, block-based, and 3D software. Use them to create your favorite poses and actions by reliving all those classic scenes
Immersive voice interaction & Voiced by Peter Cullen
With 39 commands including “Roll Out”, “Convert”, and “Attack!” Even better, Optimus will respond to your voice. Just say “Hey, Optimus Prime” along with a command and watch him come to life.
Remote App Control
Our exclusive app allows you to transform, walk, and steer Optimus via a Bluetooth mobile app. Automatically transform into a truck with one click for a fun remote-controlled driving experience.
27 High-Precision Servo Motors
Advanced adaptive gait algorithm makes high flexibility and high degree of freedom for Optimus, and can perform classic hero pose, push-ups, Kung fu and other highly complex actions.
What's in the Box
Flagship Optimus Prime Robot *1 Manual*1 Gun*1 Axe*1 Data Cable*1 Power Adapter*1
Compare Optimus Prime Series
Flagship Optimus Prime$999
Elite Optimus Prime$699
483mm × 297mm × 162mm (19in x 11.7in x 6.4in)
410mm × 250mm × 158mm (16.1in x 9.8in x 6.2in)
357mm × 169mm × 207mm (14in x 6.7in x 8.1in)
315mm × 143mm × 175mm (12.4in x 5.6in x 6.9in)
99 oz (2.7kg)
67 oz (1.9kg)
Li-polymer 2400 mAh 12V
Li-polymer 1200mAh 12V
1.68 mi (2.7km)
0.68 mi (1.1km)
3 m/min (Robot), 27 m/min(Vehicle)
2 m/min (Robot), 19 m/min(Vehicle)
27 (Chest x2/ Hands 6x2/ Legs 5x2/ Tires x2/ Head x1)
Robosen Optimus Prime FAQ
1.Unable to wake up or control the robot by using voice commands.Ensure that the robot is in an environment without a lot of sound interference; Use preset voice commands to wake up or control the robot. For details, please refer to the voice command table in APP or instruction manual.
2.Robots fall or get stuck when they walk or do certain actions.Ensure that the robot is in an environment without a lot of sound interference; Use preset voice commands to wake up or control the robot. For details, please refer to the voice command table in APP or instruction manual.
3. The robot cannot be turned on.Ensure the robot is fully charged; press and hold the power button until the robot finishes its prompt, then releases the power button.
4. The robot cannot be charged.Make sure to use the original adapter. Plug the adapter into the robot and connect it to the power source. The adapter's red light should stay on while charging, and turn off when the robot's battery is fully charged.
5. The APP cannot find the robot.Ensure the robot is turned on and not connected to other mobile phones. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or tablet, and all permissions required by the APP are granted.
6. Charging time and operating time of the robot.When the red light turns off, it indicates that the battery has reached the standard usage level. The charging time is approximately 105 minutes, and the operational time is around 100 minutes.
7. The robot reports that one of the joints is stuck.Please restart the robot and ensure it is used on a smooth surface with low friction, and it's not obstructed by any obstacles.
8. The robot reports that one of the joint cables is disconnected.Please restart the robot first. If the problem persists after several restarts, please contact after-sales support for help.
9. The robot has no sound.Please connect the APP to check if the robot's volume has been turned down.