Mobile App Control
Supports 64-bit Android and IOS devices
17 High-Performance Servo Motors
Chest 1, Arms and Hands 3x2, Legs 5x2
Built-in microphone allows the robot to react to voice commands
Supports 82 voice commands
Built-in speaker for system sounds and robot response
Three programming modes
Connect via Bluetooth 4.2BLE
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery included
What's in the Box
Robot*1 Instruction Manual*1 Data Cable*1 Power Adapter*1
Compare K1 Series
Aluminum alloy frame structures
Aluminum alloy frame structures Aerospace-grade materials with quality coatings and a gunmetal gray matte finish
6.9×3.9×13.7 in (176×99×349 mm)
33.16 oz (0.94 kg)
17 servo motors (Head ×1/Hands 3×2/Legs 5×2）
BLE Bluetooth 4.2
Mobile app or voice control
DC charging interface, USB data line interface
2000 mAh lithium battery pack
Input 100V-240V~50/60Hz 0.6A, Output DC 12.6V 2A
Robosen Interstellar Scout K1 PRO FAQ
1.Unable to wake up or control the robot by using voice commands.Ensure that the robot is in an environment without a lot of sound interference; Use preset voice commands to wake up or control the robot. For details, please refer to the voice command table in APP or instruction manual.
2. The robot falls or gets stuck when performing certain actions.Ensure the robot is used on a smooth surface with low friction. If the problem persists after multiple restarts, please contact after-sales support for help.
3. The robot cannot be turned on.Ensure the robot is fully charged; press and hold the power button until the robot finishes its prompt, then releases the power button.
4. The robot cannot be charged.Make sure to use the original adapter. Plug the adapter into the robot and connect it to the power source. The adapter's red light should stay on while charging, and turn off when the robot's battery is fully charged.
5. The APP cannot find the robot.Ensure the robot is turned on and not connected to other mobile phones. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your phone or tablet, and all permissions required by the APP are granted.
6. Charging time and operating time of the robot.When the red light turns off, it indicates that the battery has reached the standard usage level. The charging time is approximately 55 minutes, and the operational time is around 55 minutes.
7. The robot reports that one of the joints is stuck.Please restart the robot and ensure it is used on a smooth surface with low friction, and it's not obstructed by any obstacles.
8. The robot reports that one of the joint cables is disconnected.Please restart the robot first. If the problem persists after several restarts, please contact after-sales support for help.
9. The robot has no sound.Please connect the APP to check if the robot's volume has been turned down.